Beautify Your Home with Bridal Decor
In order to give your home a more sophisticated flair, why not display a few pieces from a special occasion?
Whether it's your own or a loved one's, bringing in some bridal decor is a great way to bring a room together. I chose to add a few of my daughter's and son-in-law's wedding items to my living room for an extra special touch.
I put the floral mannequin I made for their big day in front of my trifold floor mirror from my own honeymoon days 36 years ago. I added some white hydrangeas to the metal horse figure I hold close to my heart. Then I hung my daughter’s wedding veil, designed by Giana Scanelli Bridal from the top of the mirror to the metal horse figure. There is no doubt that the veil brings everything together with its beautiful details. In keeping with the bridal ambiance, I have a few photos on the wall to celebrate romance, family and memories.
Perhaps there are a few wedding decor items in your home you would like to display. Take a look around. Below are a few suggestions to help incorporate bridal decor in your home.
1. Place a crystal vase with a bouquet of white and pink roses as the centerpiece on the dining table.
2. Hang romantic, shimmery draperies over any windows in your home to add elegance.
3. Put silver frames filled with wedding photos around the house, along with scented candles to add an extra touch of romance.
4. Drape some light-colored fabric like lace or tulle on the walls for a dreamy effect.
5. Arrange plates, glasses and other fine dishware into decorative patterns on shelves or atop tables.
Another thing I like to do is to drape beaded lace runners in select areas throughout my home. I adorn a statue or an accent table to create a sophisticated and elegant look. So, set the ambiance for today's elegance in your home with bridal ambiance and keep special moments alive!
Need some inspirational ideas? Reach out and lets bring your vision to life.
What are your favorite ways to use bridal decor in the home? Email me today at Fluca@lifestyleeventdesigns.com.